Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Breakfast Sandwich

Hello all! Kim here...It is that crazy holiday season that always has me running around crazily! Breakfast during the week is always something I struggle with. By the time I have fed the kids, gotten ready etc...I usually forget to eat breakfast. Then I wonder why I feel horrible at 10am! I thought I would share this recipe, especially since it is that go, go, go time of year. You can eat it in your car as you drive away to whatever it is that has you rushing!

Breakfast sandwiches

1 English Muffin ( I like Whole Wheat)
1 egg
1/2-1 oz. cheese
Bacon, Canadian bacon,ham, sausage (whatever you like)

1. Toast muffin
2. Take a ramekin dish (Credits to my friend Meghann for this one!) and spray it with cooking spray. Beat the one egg and add the extras you like into it. The more you add, the longer it needs to cook. Cook between 45 seconds to 1 minute. Pop it out of the ramekin and onto the English muffin and you have a to-go breakfast!

Good thing about this one is that it is pretty kid friendly, too.

No comments:

Blog Archive