Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Big News!

Real quick...Bubbas did a 3 push military scoot this afternoon! What a day to celebrate! As you can imagine, this is a huge day for him as well as us and we are so proud of him and all his hard work. Way to go!!!

The other big news around here is Bears is putting poo poo on the potty (willingly)! Yeah for her! That is another major feat to be proud of around here. As you know, this has been a major struggle and I had tried every trick in the book on potty training. I finally did the one thing you are never "supposed" to do. I got mad. Yep, that's right, I got mad. After seeing she needed to go the #2 and asking her if she needed to go, her answer was no, and then 2 seconds later it ended up in the pull up. I told her I was angry with her because she knew she had to go and she willingly didn't put it in the potty. She was mortified, about time...this girl isn't easily phased, and told me she didn't want me to be angry anymore. I told her by putting poo poo on the potty she would make me happy. She said, "OK mama, I will make you happy next time." And you know what, she has done it every time now for the last 4 days! Didn't want to write about it too prematurely for fear that it would stop happening!

Toodles!

2 comments:

Pink Petunia Designs said...

Go Bears! Yes!!!!!!

Court said...

Great news all around! Glad to hear things are going good:)

Blog Archive