Monday, April 21, 2008

We have the ze little bit of pee pee (must be said in a fake french accent :))

Bubbas started throwing up again last night and continued until about 3am this morning. So, I thought it was about time to take him to see his Dr. buddy. I was worried because he had a dry diaper and it was on him from 6pm to 10:30am (this is how long he was in his crib sleeping, didn't want you to think I was being negligent :) Also, because his little tummy is concave now and is very skinny. So, took him in and he threw up while we were there. Dr. said if he hadn't peed by 6pm tonight I needed to take him to the ER to get some fluids. He slept most of the day away or throwing up any fluids I gave him, but alas!...we had a little pee pee by 6! Yeah! So, after throwing up even more fluids, I finally put the little guy to bed. I hope he is doing so much better tomorrow. Needs to get some liquids down himself. All he does when he is awake is just lies down on his back and stare around. You know he is out of it when the spinny toy that is right near by is too much to do. We all know how he loves his spinny toys!

Bears, on the other hand, had a wonderful day. She has made a 80% recovery, still some lingering #2 problems :). She has been helping me all day and has been doing some great listening. This is such a nice thing. Before I got real sick we were butting heads quite a bit. I think her playing "mom" while I was sick was a bit wearing on her because she seems to be quite thankful to have me in charge again :). She and Josh went to get Josh a haircut and she came back with a lollipop. Boy did that make her happy. She called me on the way home to tell me about this orange lollipop that she got and insisted that she waited to eat it until she got home to show me. So sweet!

No therapy again for Bubbas tomorrow. This makes 2 weeks. Such a bummer. That is 2 weeks of progress lost :(. I was trying to find the upside that for inspirational purposes, but alas have found none :). I could say good downtime, but I don't think I consider cleaning up vomit every 15 minutes a downtime :). Ha!

Ok, so here is to a vomit free day tomorrow! If it happens, it will be our first one in over a week!

Toodles!

1 comment:

Court said...

Hope you are all feeling better!

Blog Archive